Transition Radio Show

Any of the opinions or beliefs are ours, we do not expect anyone to follow our path or advice. You all have free will and should consult your health care professional for further information. We are not affiliated with our guests and their views and opinions are theirs.

It's time to break free from the programming while reaching your highest potential.


Thank you for your support, please support the show by becoming a Patreon or do a one time donation using Paypal. We Love you guys and remember to always love yourselves and each other.



Check out the channel: You Tube

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Elvira Diaz with Christian her 7 yr old FTM child

 

 

Please don't miss this spectacular interview Sunday 10/7/12 at 11pm Eastern standard time.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/transitionradio/2012/10/08/elvira-diaz-mother-to-a-10-year-old-ftm-child  Listen live and call in for questions or comment's (646) 716-6895, follow us for a skype meet and greet, our skype id is transitionradio.
Elvira Diaz immigrant from Mexico City Catholic single mom divorce with two kids Shirley Diaz (23) Christian Arroyo(7). After a divorce of a marriage of 15 years I decide to start my life all over and have one more child as a single Mom. At that time I was the director of Religious Education for the Catholic Church in Saint John of Baptist in Costa Mesa CA. I got fired from been pregnant outside marriage. I decide to have my child and after my child was born I move to Sparks Nevada. The physical body of my child is female. For the first 4 years of his life I have a baby Girl Jessica Astrid Arroyo. I notice something different on my baby. She like Winnie the Pooh, Spider Man and played with cars, She did not like to wear dresses and acts like a boy. She is very good looking but she did not like to take pictures.

 
One day she told me that she was a Boy and wants to have a winnie. I did not know what was happening to my little girl. I am an activist myself and I always defend the immigrant rights in this country. I went to a Gay event to talk about immigrant rights, I went with Jessica and after that event I notice many girls looked like my Jessica like a boy not a lesbian, like boys but older. One week before the event Jessica wanted me to cut her long blonde hair and I did after that people around me told me you have a very handsome boy. I did my research to find out what was happening to my baby, I spent the whole Sunday with my daughter Shirley watching on you tube episodes of transgender children. I cry after that day. But I learn that I have a transgender child. When it was Jessie’s Birthday, he decide to be called Christian and use he, instead of she, was for me like learning a new language. I felt confused and many of my old friends criticized me until now.









But I know today that Christian is happy with who he is and I am going to support him until I die.
I have been involved in many different ways helping the lives of all transgender individuals making their lives better. I will advocate for them until I die. God Bless you for being yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment