Transition Radio Show

Any of the opinions or beliefs are ours, we do not expect anyone to follow our path or advice. You all have free will and should consult your health care professional for further information. We are not affiliated with our guests and their views and opinions are theirs.

It's time to break free from the programming while reaching your highest potential.


Thank you for your support, please support the show by becoming a Patreon or do a one time donation using Paypal. We Love you guys and remember to always love yourselves and each other.



Check out the channel: You Tube

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Upcoming shows for Transition radio/tv



Cylliah is a first born, blind, Transgendered Two Spirit soul, though it would take several years for him to gain an understanding and self-acceptance of this. The unforeseen diagnosis of blindness can be quite shocking to any new parents. All alone and uncertain as to what my folks should do, they went against all others advise an chose to raise their child like any other, bravely deciding not to shelter me from the world, realizing that from their prospective living life to the fullest would be a challenge for their child. In early childhood, she gained in interest in music, started singing and playing the Piano at age 4. Mom insisted on us kids growing up in the Baptist church. At around age 5 is when the mystery of self-began to unfold. All though I was in a girl’s body, I didn’t feel quite like the other girls, I felt more like a boy. I figured I was a different kind of boy but none the less a boy, if I felt like a boy inside then that probably meant I would grow like a boy. Those feelings feared and excited me all at the same time. I had no way to communicate these feelings and only hoped in time my hidden truth would be revealed. When puberty began and progressed, the feelings of self-togetherness and confidence slowly drifted away. I knew then, I was a girl in and out, but why do I feel different? In high school, she began studying Kung Fu San Soo, a Chinese Martial art that is based on the yin and yang philosophy of Taoism. As I progressed in the art, I learned how to listen to my body, to become more in tune, learning how the body and mind communicate with one another. I left the traditional college setting and attended Massage Therapy School, not having a clear objective as to where I could see myself working in the field I had to start somewhere, make a move take a chance, stop fearing the unknown and see where this road takes me. Self-acceptance is a beautiful thing, I’m free to be me and live my truth. I’m happier than I’ve ever been. I’m no one special, just an average Jo who has challenges of his own. I’m aspiring to become a successful Sport’s Massage Therapist. Family and I have a closer bond with one another than ever before. Stay tune Friday March 29th at 630 PM EST http://www.blogtalkradio.com/transitionradio/2013/03/29/cylliah-cThehavez-inspiring-survivor






The Mathis and Their legal Team will be aired on March 31st on http://www.notstr8.tv/live/ at 4 PM EST

Coy Mathis, a first-grader who had been attending Eagle side Elementary School in Fountain, Colo., is now being home schooled after the school told her in January that she could no longer use the girls' bathroom and that the school  told them Coy's only options were to use the nurse's bathroom, the boy's bathroom or the staff bathroom.

Coy was born a boy, but identifies as a transgender female and has been attending the school since 2011, however her parents say not until January of this year had the school confronted them with this.

So, her parents, Kathryn and Jeremy Mathis, filed a complaint against Fountain-Fort Carson School District 8 with the Colorado Civil Rights Division in February with the hopes that the school would change its stance,

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment