Transition Radio Show

Any of the opinions or beliefs are ours, we do not expect anyone to follow our path or advice. You all have free will and should consult your health care professional for further information. We are not affiliated with our guests and their views and opinions are theirs.

It's time to break free from the programming while reaching your highest potential.


Thank you for your support, please support the show by becoming a Patreon or do a one time donation using Paypal. We Love you guys and remember to always love yourselves and each other.



Check out the channel: You Tube

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Tuesday December 3rd live at 630 PM EST The Pay It Forward Guy on Transition Radio

I am choosing to remain anonymous, for my personal safety, the safety of my partner and because I am extremely stealth. I am not stealth because I am ashamed, I am stealth simply because I want to be seen as a man, no more, no less. I am also choosing to remain anonymous because I felt it makes my cause more genuine, if that makes any sense, ‘so you can just call me the "pay it forward" guy. He quotes I may not have all of the money in the world, but I would like to consider myself an anonymous benefactor. I fully believe in random acts of kindness and paying it forward, because I too was at the bottom of the barrel. I believe it is part of my life's mission to lend a helping hand to others in need. I always knew I was different, even from a very young age. I threw tantrums whenever I was put in girl’s clothes and constantly insisted I was a boy even though I didn’t know why. In 2011 I knew I couldn’t hide it any longer, so I decided to come out and begin living intentionally as the man I have always been. I met my current partner, who has also transitioned, in an online support group. I received top surgery under the care of Dr. Peter Raphael in Plano Texas just a little over a month ago and that’s when The Pay It Forward Project was born. I promised that if I was able to receive the remaining amount of money that I needed to get top surgery that I would pay it forward to several other guys. I’m a man of my word, and as promised when I returned home, I donated a total of $1000 to 4 different guys. Then I created the original Pay It Forward Page on Tumblr to spread the word and help them get donations. I believe in random acts of kindness and paying it forward because I think we all know what it's like to need a helping hand. So I ask in humility; help me pay it forward!

 to listen live click here http://www.blogtalkradio.com/transitionradio/2013/12/03/the-pay-it-forward-guy


visit his page https://www.facebook.com/ThePayItForwardProject





No comments:

Post a Comment