Transition Radio Show

Any of the opinions or beliefs are ours, we do not expect anyone to follow our path or advice. You all have free will and should consult your health care professional for further information. We are not affiliated with our guests and their views and opinions are theirs.

It's time to break free from the programming while reaching your highest potential.


Thank you for your support, please support the show by becoming a Patreon or do a one time donation using Paypal. We Love you guys and remember to always love yourselves and each other.



Check out the channel: You Tube

Friday, December 6, 2013

THURSDAY DECEMBER 12TH AT 8 PM EST WITH DYLAN JAMES DYMOND ON TRANSITION RADIO TV SHOW

My name is Dylan James Dymond. I am a 33 year old who identifies as a gay male transsexual. I am from a small rural town in Northeastern PA, but I now live in a more populated area in Northern Virginia. I am a professional artist with my pieces for sale in several places in town where I live and prints are available for purchase online (http://www.zazzle.com/copperfoxartwork). Most of my artwork is able to be viewed via my FB fan page (https://www.facebook.com/CopperFoxArtwork). Besides being a busy artist of the natural world, I work with the beautiful, managing the front desk at Second Look Studio (https://www.facebook.com/SecondLookStudio) part time. My full time job is at a local flower shop, where I do many many things all day :) On Friday and Saturday nights, I play drums and guitar, and sing. I dedicate time every day to spend with my 2 year old Maine Coon cat, Zebo. Exercise is important to work in my busy schedule and I lift weights and do situps when I can. I have had many struggles in life, dealing with mental illness and gender issues. In 1999 I was diagnosed with Schizophrenia and there was a ten year period of medication, inpatient hospital stays, and therapy. As of 2010, I am medication free - per my personal decision. I have been on Testosterone for 2.5 yrs. I am pre surgery, but I intend on having chest surgery when financially able. I was in a relationship with a woman for 6 years, but never identifying as a lesbian. Since starting T, my partner and I have separated and now I identify as a gay FTM who likes men.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH AND CHAT LIVE
http://www.transitionradio.net/chat_and_television.html









No comments:

Post a Comment