Transition Radio Show

Any of the opinions or beliefs are ours, we do not expect anyone to follow our path or advice. You all have free will and should consult your health care professional for further information. We are not affiliated with our guests and their views and opinions are theirs.

It's time to break free from the programming while reaching your highest potential.


Thank you for your support, please support the show by becoming a Patreon or do a one time donation using Paypal. We Love you guys and remember to always love yourselves and each other.



Check out the channel: You Tube

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Changing gender does it change your sexuality



Many transgender individuals after undergoing hormonal treatments change many of their likes and dislikes it seems that hormones have a way of doing these things due to the specifics of the receptors and chemical interaction with the brain. I for one started to become attracted to males, something I wouldn't even dream off when I was Maritza ( my given birth name ).  But as much as I was curious about males and felt attracted to them after years into my transition, I still felt the need to be with a feminine energy that I grew to accustomed to be with. Hence my fascination and adoration to my future wife Jessica who is a male to female transsexual. I couldn't ask for a better being to spend the rest of my life with. In fact I feel I have found my perfect match and can now say I feel complete.

Join us tonight 10/4/12 at 11 pm where we will be discussing this and many more important issues being faced by transgender individuals.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/transitionradio


We are complexed beings and to think that we can all be placed into little boxes is not only bizzare but untrue. Rise up human family and realize we are all unique and beautiful in our own way. Don't let society or anyone dictate who you are. Stop blending in and conforming. We are transgender and I salute you all.

Much Love

MarkAngelo & Jessica Lynn Cummings.

No comments:

Post a Comment