Transition Radio Show

Any of the opinions or beliefs are ours, we do not expect anyone to follow our path or advice. You all have free will and should consult your health care professional for further information. We are not affiliated with our guests and their views and opinions are theirs.

It's time to break free from the programming while reaching your highest potential.


Thank you for your support, please support the show by becoming a Patreon or do a one time donation using Paypal. We Love you guys and remember to always love yourselves and each other.



Check out the channel: You Tube

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Logan Wetzel




Stay tune for tomorrow nights show an Interview with Logan Wetzel who is a 39 year old Female to Male Transsexual.


My name is Logan Wetzel. I am a 39 year old trans man, and father of four amazing boys. All 4 boys are from the same father, and we have been married for 11 years and separated for 3. My "spouse" Tom is my best friend, and I would be lost without him. He is part of the reason I am who I am today...Tom is the rock on which I stand, and he deserves a great deal of credit...I come from a childhood of a hateful mother. I had a younger brother who was killed in 95 by a drunk driver. My mother disowned me, and said she wished I had never been born, and she told me that she should have had an abortion with me when she had the chance. I had money saved for my chest on 2 different occasions, and had it stolen from me 2xs. I am currently taking a class at John Casablancas Modeling/Acting Career Center, so that I can further my career in the entertainment industry. I also have a Documentary on the back burner...I will hopefully be enrolling into collage sometime soon, for Security as my main course. I am a huge advocate of legalizing Marijuana for multiple reasons.....I enjoy all music with my favorites being country and folk, and love all movies especially Horror, sci-fi and fantasy. I am a gamer who enjoys table top stuff, as well as mmorpgs. I also dig zombies, with The Walking Dead being my favorite show. I love everyone...Well most everyone, my tolerance level for stupid people is very low. I plan to make my kids and entertainment my life. By doing this i think I can bring a positive light to the LGBT community. The more visible the better...I also hope to land a gig (commercial or whatever) so that I can pay for my chest.
 
Call in with questions or comments, like us on face book, check out our website, become a sponsor, advertise or just donate if you enjoy what we do.
 
 
We Love you
Mark & Jess
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment