TRTV's REALTALK

We are an ex trans identified married couple with a TV Show that brings information regarding the global issues we all are facing. We are believers of Christ and were redeemed from the trans lifestyle. Listen live Tuesdays at 6:00 pm EST/ 4 PM MT. With special airing depending on line up. To watch live click here


If you would like to sponsor or advertise with us, contact us at: transitionradioshow@gmail.com.


join us live with questions on text or call in at 575 519 5930






Copyright © all rights reserved Transition Radio Industries September 2012

Monday, January 28, 2013

Changes on our schedule

Our Radio show will only be airing once a week on Fridays at 630 PM EST. Please bare with me as I have had changes in my work schedule and life. I promise to bring on great shows as we have in the past, might not have a co host, since Jessica is moving on with her life and has other plans. But I will be there along with my guests. I look forward to bringing on a great guest and topics. Renee James author of Coming Out Can Be Murder will air This Friday Feb 1st at 630 PM
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/transitionradio/2013/02/01/renee-james-author-of-coming-out-can-be-murder

No comments:

Post a Comment