Transition Radio Show

Any of the opinions or beliefs are ours, we do not expect anyone to follow our path or advice. You all have free will and should consult your health care professional for further information. We are not affiliated with our guests and their views and opinions are theirs.

It's time to break free from the programming while reaching your highest potential.


Thank you for your support, please support the show by becoming a Patreon or do a one time donation using Paypal. We Love you guys and remember to always love yourselves and each other.



Check out the channel: You Tube

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Live on Transition Radio TV Thursday Sept 5th Emily Elizabeth Brack

My parents were fond of telling the story that shortly after I was born in the Bronx, New York, there was a huge storm. They would say that the wind knocked down a huge tree outside the tenement we lived in. A sizable branch smashed through the window collapsing my crib! I was physically unharmed but emotionally scarred! My family of 3 brothers and mom and dad has always considered me the troubled black sheep of the family. By the time I was 3 to 4 years old I knew something was wrong or different about me. I had recurring dreams, often, of being taken away and physically turned into a girl. At first I was extremely frightened by them. I quickly realized on some level that a girl was indeed who I was. This secret I kept almost completely locked in my heart for 63 years! I was never particularly feminine, and when I came out this past December everyone remarked that they had always thought of me as being extremely masculine. In my life I have been a marine biologist studying the paleo biology of whales and dolphins. A Special Education teacher coordinating educational, vocational and residential programs for severely disabled children & young adults. In NY I became a massage therapist. Our holistic Wellness Center here in Port St. Lucie, Fl. Is run by my wife Kathy and I, (She is our Esthetician.) We are significantly rehabilitative in nature, offering an eclectic menu of services, which include more than 20 bodywork modalities, healthy skin care, colon hydrotherapy and detoxification services. I personally specialize in bodywork for feminine issues.

To watch the show live click http://www.transitionradio.net/chat_and_television.html














No comments:

Post a Comment