Transition Radio Show

Any of the opinions or beliefs are ours, we do not expect anyone to follow our path or advice. You all have free will and should consult your health care professional for further information. We are not affiliated with our guests and their views and opinions are theirs.

It's time to break free from the programming while reaching your highest potential.


Thank you for your support, please support the show by becoming a Patreon or do a one time donation using Paypal. We Love you guys and remember to always love yourselves and each other.



Check out the channel: You Tube

Friday, November 22, 2013

Tuesday November 26th at 630 PM EST live on Transition Radio with Dallas Denny



Dallas Denny is a leader in the transgender rights movement. Her work as a writer, editor, and community builder have played a significant role in the advancement of rights for transsexual and transgendered people in North America and around the world. 
I’m a writer and educator with many years experience both as a professional in the mental health field and as a writer, educator, and passionate and compassionate activist on transgender issues. Did I mention I myself am transsexual? I sometimes forget to do that. My transition and surgery were more than twenty years ago and I get so caught up in my life and work I sometimes forget to disclose. I’m an accidental activist. That is, I didn’t initially set out to change the world. I was sucked in by my need to help others like myself. Because I had a horribly hard time finding reliable information and professionals who knew more about transsexualism than I did, I wanted those who came after me to have more information, support, and acceptance. Then I did set out to change the world, and I like to think in a small way I and others like me did. Things are certainly better for us than they were a couple of decades ago. Of course, we have a long way yet to go. Transgendered and transsexual people are still being murdered worldwide at an alarming rate and we still face widespread discrimination and find ourselves unable to marry in many places. Okay, lend me an arm to lean on as I step off this soapbox.









to visit her website click here http://dallasdenny.com/
 

No comments:

Post a Comment