Transition Radio Show

Any of the opinions or beliefs are ours, we do not expect anyone to follow our path or advice. You all have free will and should consult your health care professional for further information. We are not affiliated with our guests and their views and opinions are theirs.

It's time to break free from the programming while reaching your highest potential.


Thank you for your support, please support the show by becoming a Patreon or do a one time donation using Paypal. We Love you guys and remember to always love yourselves and each other.



Check out the channel: You Tube

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Sunday on Transition Radio TV Ian Harvie the FTM Comedian

No matter who you are, who you love or where you come from, Ian Harvie will make you feel as though you are family. Everyone will be able to relate to his observations about life, relationships, and the routine challenges we all face from day-to-day. ”…Ian’s not “just” a queer comedian – he’s the world’s first FTM transgendered comic… which, when put into context, will make his anecdotes about his own phobia of public restrooms all the more side-splitting! 2 It’s this facile sense of ease and not just his gender-bending presence that makes Ian’s humor groundbreaking, and has lead him to make history on more than one occasion. It’s the very quality that attracted the notorious Margaret Cho to not just publicly rave about Ian’s work. but to feature him in her smash show “The Sensuous Woman” and tour with him nationally and internationally constantly; it’s what landed him spots on One Night Stand Up and OutLaugh Comedy Festival on the Logo Network, and Comics Unleashed on ABC and his own 1-hour comedy special filmed for television in early 2012. Ian describes it this way: “I was born female; there is no question that I understand this. I keep my “F” for Female on my drivers license and birth certificate because for me, that is a biological fact. Plus if I ever have to go to jail, God forbid, I’m going to the girl jail! I believe that ‘female’ is a biological sex and legal term; while my gender is something else entirely, that is something I get to create myself and modify as I see fit. I do not consider myself or identify as ‘male’, however I do identify as a ‘man’ (of sorts), these two words are not necessarily connected for me. Audiences of every possible cross-section of society are quick to relate to – and laugh along with – Ian’s eccentric views on love, families, adolescence, substance abuse, and gender identification, as well as his acute dissection on the circus act that is the stunt double for today’s popular culture. You can find Ian touring his new one-man stand up comedy show titled “Superhero” around the country, which was also filmed as a 1 hour special for television. watch live on www.notstr8.tv Sunday December 2nd 2012 4 pm EST

check out his website http://ianharvie.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment