Transition Radio Show

Any of the opinions or beliefs are ours, we do not expect anyone to follow our path or advice. You all have free will and should consult your health care professional for further information. We are not affiliated with our guests and their views and opinions are theirs.

It's time to break free from the programming while reaching your highest potential.


Thank you for your support, please support the show by becoming a Patreon or do a one time donation using Paypal. We Love you guys and remember to always love yourselves and each other.



Check out the channel: You Tube

Saturday, March 20, 2021

TRS Presents Dawn Lynn Mann



Lover and follower of Jesus with purpose and passion to see others set free. Dawn Lynn Mann is a writer, speaker,, and living witness to how much God has done. After being delivered by Christ and God’s miraculous work in her life, she now shares God’s story of love and redemption to help others find the hope and freedom that she so desperately needed. The Lord has opened the door to share my story in many churches, and with Celebrate Recovery, podcast, YouTube, and via radio. I sponsor and mentor others as I have been, and continue to be. I teach God’s word, lead small groups, and serve as a Celebrate Recovery leader and a Justice Ambassador for Prison Fellowship. My story, “Breaking Free”, is published in a compilation book, Faith and Freedom. I’m currently in the process of writing my own book. I am blessed to have some of my articles published in Arise Daily, Leading Hearts Magazine, and on my blog. I write about the hard stuff that is hidden and bring it into the light to help others benefit from what God has brought me through. I facilitate a safe ministry group where others can come together and share true stories to bring hope and help others. In February I was on a panel discussing sexuality and finding hope and freedom highlighting God’s love for the Arise Esther Virtual Conference. I am looking forward to sharing my testimony with Freedom March in the months ahead. All of this is made possible by the love, redemption, and transformation that Jesus provided through the cross. The Lord has put a deep passion in my heart to see others set free, and I stand in Christ’s authority on a mission to win souls for the Kingdom of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment