Transition Radio Show

Any of the opinions or beliefs are ours, we do not expect anyone to follow our path or advice. You all have free will and should consult your health care professional for further information. We are not affiliated with our guests and their views and opinions are theirs.

It's time to break free from the programming while reaching your highest potential.


Thank you for your support, please support the show by becoming a Patreon or do a one time donation using Paypal. We Love you guys and remember to always love yourselves and each other.



Check out the channel: You Tube

Tuesday, March 9, 2021

TRS Presents Sandra Carter What The Devil Took God Replaced


Sandra is a 60-year-old female, mother of 4 who transitioned later in life. She quotes "The worst mistake of my life"! I've ended up with health issues related to my taking testosterone for 8 years, from around May of 2004 to around Easter of 2012. Jesus Christ changed my life forever! How I ended up transitioning was mostly because as a butch lesbian it seemed the thing to do. I held some hope that if I did perhaps I could maintain a relationship with my estranged husband at the time I admin an online group for ex-transmen to regain support for detransitioning and provide relating news about the GLBT movement. We also allow those who either support detransion or are affected because a family member is embarking on a path that for many is fraught with perils unforeseen on the path to transition. We provide no advice as to how to transition whatsoever. We hold forth that Jesus Christ is the way to handle our need for direction, love, and deliverance in life's struggles. I am also a singer-songwriter hoping to document my experiences. I survived my husband who had HIV among other health problems and our son who is forever 30 due to suicide in 2018 But God and Jesus Christ are my constant source of comfort and help.


Check out her FB page: FB Page

No comments:

Post a Comment