Transition Radio Show

Any of the opinions or beliefs are ours, we do not expect anyone to follow our path or advice. You all have free will and should consult your health care professional for further information. We are not affiliated with our guests and their views and opinions are theirs.

It's time to break free from the programming while reaching your highest potential.


Thank you for your support, please support the show by becoming a Patreon or do a one time donation using Paypal. We Love you guys and remember to always love yourselves and each other.



Check out the channel: You Tube

Thursday, May 27, 2021

TRS Presents An Interview With Christan Raxter Everything I Do Is For Him



https://www.facebook.com/christanraxter I’m 42 years old, born in North Carolina. Grew up in the church, saved at 9. Music always a part of my life, music and choir director of 2 churches, graduated from Brevard College in 2002. Won National music award in 1999. Christian singer-songwriter career. Crisis of faith at 27, came out to me. Moved to Spokane, Washington in January 2007, met a man in 2008, and engaged Christmas of that year. 2 years later became domestic partners and had a foster child. Got a job playing at a piano bar, was there for 9 years. Became an alcoholic. 2014 domestic partnership automatically converted to marriage in Washington State. 2018 divorced, 6 months later moved back to North Carolina. 2019 found the love of God again. Still sleeping around with men. April 2019 was arrested for intoxication and tried to end my life in jail. 2020 God delivered me from abusing myself with men. April 2020 I voluntarily entered rehab for 2 and a half months for alcoholism. Very tough breakup. 2021 completely changed my life. And now everything I do is for the Lord Jesus Christ and the Father in Heaven’s glory. I share the hope I have in Him and share His message of setting as many captives free as He will send me to. I give Him all the glory for everything I have been through, and I do mean everything. I would not trade any of it for the hope I have now in His name. I am a sinner saved by His grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment