Transition Radio Show

Any of the opinions or beliefs are ours, we do not expect anyone to follow our path or advice. You all have free will and should consult your health care professional for further information. We are not affiliated with our guests and their views and opinions are theirs.

It's time to break free from the programming while reaching your highest potential.


Thank you for your support, please support the show by becoming a Patreon or do a one time donation using Paypal. We Love you guys and remember to always love yourselves and each other.



Check out the channel: You Tube

Sunday, August 21, 2022

TRS Presents An Interview With Joey Maiza: Learning to Love What Is




Saturday Sept 3rd, Live at 7PM MST,  10 PM EST
My name is Joey. I am from the East Coast of Canada. I grew up battling self-image issues, struggles with addiction, and depression from a very young age.
I never felt comfortable in my body. I started dressing in boys' clothes around the age of 12. Secretly struggling with my identity and sexual orientation. I came out as a lesbian at the age of 21, but that wasn’t enough. I still hated myself and hated my body.
In 2013, at the age of 27, after being diagnosed with Gender Dysphoria, I started my medical transition. I medically transitioned for almost 9 years. I had a mastectomy in 2014 and a hysterectomy in 2016. Something still didn’t feel right. No amount of physical changes fixed the disconnect I felt in my soul. After a lot of emotional and spiritual healing, I awakened to the truth. The root cause of my decision to transition. I am now on a journey of detransitioning, self-love, and bringing awareness to the “not so talked about” side of transitioning. I also feel called to shed light on the agenda that is being pushed on children. The children are our future and we must stand together to protect the children!

No comments:

Post a Comment