Transition Radio Show

Any of the opinions or beliefs are ours, we do not expect anyone to follow our path or advice. You all have free will and should consult your health care professional for further information. We are not affiliated with our guests and their views and opinions are theirs.

It's time to break free from the programming while reaching your highest potential.


Thank you for your support, please support the show by becoming a Patreon or do a one time donation using Paypal. We Love you guys and remember to always love yourselves and each other.



Check out the channel: You Tube

Thursday, April 8, 2021

TRS Presents An Interview with Ashley Landua: Humbling Herself To God


My guest, today grew up in Evant Texas. Population 200, "my Graduating class was about 32 people. A town where everybody knew everybody and everything about everybody. I’m 38 years old, single, and happy about it, LOL. I have three brothers and a sister and two stepsisters and some nieces and nephews. I’m a dog mom and I love my dog more than any person on earth LOL". I started having the same-sex attraction at a very young age and growing up in a small town but also what I considered for a long .me a religious family but actually, a very good family, was hard on me for a long .me. I just always thought they were judging me. Although I think we could’ve worded some things differently and dealt with them differently but it was new for everyone in so honestly I think they did the best they could. I also was a drug addict and was an alcoholic for quite some time. l at the age of about 30 I was able to get control of the drug issue and mostly the alcohol issue. I did repent at one point in my life but after going through some hard things with my mom and her mental health I went right back to my old ways for about 5 to 6 years So I had a really hard break up and after that break up I got into about a two-week relationship and a[er that I started surrendering to God again and just said your will, will be done. And now I’m just driving every day to humble myself to the will of God. https//www.spreaker.com/show/the-truth-will- set-you-free 2

No comments:

Post a Comment